Monday, August 16, 2010

Vampires and the women who hunt them.

Hello there kittens.
     I am currently reading Guilty Pleasures by Laurell K. Hamilton. I had been reluctant to this series for a while. A lot of people had been telling me that since I liked the Twilight series, I should read this series. But really, how was I supposed to go from loving a vampire to killing them. It just seemed like too big a jump, and not really my style. Well, I saw a few episodes of the True Blood show, and decided to read the Sookie Stackhouse books by Charlaine Harris. I LOVE them. They are great. Which lead to me buying Guilty Pleasures at a book sale. I am about halfway through it, and can't put it down. I have since bought the other 18 books in the series. I am working on getting all of her Meredith Gentry series now. When I find a series I like, I like to own all of them so I don't have to wait to read them. I feel silly now for waiting so long to fall for Anita, but the good thing is I have 19 books to read and get lost in her awesome world. Maybe next time I will listen to my friends recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment