Saturday, August 14, 2010

Oh the desire to do nothing but read.

Hello kittens,
     I am once again running around like a crazy person, and doing 5 different things at one time. Of course I am a wife and mother, so I think that just goes with the territory. I so miss the days of laying on the couch and having nothing to do but finish whatever wonderful book I happen to be reading. I didn't fully appreciate that time in my teenage years until now. While I still read everyday and enjoy it so, it is usually in short spans. I will read a few pages while I am cooking dinner, or while I am waiting for the kids to get ready. My favorite time of day is bed time. I almost always spend a few minutes reading before my eyes fall shut. Last night I actually read for hours in bed after everyone else was asleep. It was great. I am completely absorbed in Laurell K Hamilton's Guilty Pleasures right now. I have spent all day thinking about the book, and can't wait to go curl up with in a few minutes.
    Well, I hope everyone is curled up with a great read of their own right now. If anyone reads this, please let me know what book has you spellbound right now. Good night kittens, and happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment