Thursday, August 19, 2010

Random Reading Challenge

Hi there!
   I have been feeling the need to challenge myself to read more lately. I love to read, but find myself either stuck on the computer or doing one thing after another instead of reading. I almost feel guilty taking the time to read when there are so many things to be done. But I recently gave a friend the advice that you have to do something you love for yourself, or you will not be truly happy. I guess it is time for me to take my own advice. (Always harder to take than to give.)
    Well, here goes! I signed up for my first reading challenge on another blog. I will post the link at the end. It randomly chooses fromyour list of books and tells you which to read. It has 3 levels for all types of readers and allows you the ease of just reading for the joy of it. I recommend this one to all fellow busy people. If you try this one let me know how it goes for you and if you like it.
     Also, if you have any other challenges you are doing please send them this way so I can check them out.

http://www.caribousmom.com/2009/07/22/random-reading-challenge/

                                            Thanks, and Happy Reading!

                                                     Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment